This book is amazing.
- You are not enough specialized
- "Winner takes all" approach
- Stop accumulating newest things
There are a lot of possibilities. Don't stop at first.
- Show always yourself requires effort
- Don't do stuff for appear good
- You'll come across enemies if you are showing yourself only
Find your niche
⇒ No need to compete
Be a spectator, connect dots, don't enter into the stress
Manage three different things independently
- Necessities What do I need?
- Desire What do I want?
- Then, Expectations
Adding your input where you have a control, not the output