- You don't have to be a genious. Be an amateur
- Process, not products By letting go of your egos and sharing your process, you allow for the possibility of people having an ongoing connection with your work, which helps us move more of our products
- Share something smaller every single dayI I want to know what are you working on right now
- Be open and curious Being open and honest about what you like is the best way to connect with people who like those things, too.
- Tell good stories starting from the initial problem, the work done to solve the problem, and the outcome/solution
- Teach what you know Receiving education in return by teaching
- Don't turn into human spam Non gira tutto intorno a te. Se vuoi essere interessante, interessati
- Learn to take a punch Your work is something you do, it's not who you are. Gain valuable feedbacks understanding where come from.
- Sellout Vendi e sii sempre generoso
"No one is going to give a damn about your résumé: they want to see what you have made with your own little fingers." David Carr
Research Reference Drawing Plans Sketches Interviews Audio Photographs Video Pinboards Journals Draft Prototypes Demos Diagrams Notes Inspirations Stories
90% of everything is crap.” Theodore Sturgeon