- 1) Freedom of Time
- 2) Freedom of Money
- 4) Freedom of Relationship
- Team building and collaboration
- 3) Freedom of Purpose
The Whos at the center means improving:
1) Freedom of Time
Who can help me accomplish this?
Leadership is all about being clear + explicit
- Clarify goals
- Explain the goals
Stop thinking about the How, focus on the WHO
⇒ First Who is always yourself: improve and value yourself, optimal form and connected to the most important people in your life
- Connects you with different knowledge
- Getting the desired result as effective as possible
- Can immediately free up hundreds of hours
- Expand your vision
2) Freedom of Money
More time = More money
More “Whos” help you stay in the flow, and be productive.
If money can solve or ease a problem, then you don’t have a problem anymore.
4) Freedom of Relationship
Deeper and higher quality relationships becoming a generous giver
⇒ Serve other without any expectations
- Who the person is
- What they value
- What they care about
- What they’re trying to accomplish
Team building and collaboration
- Don’t think you know exactly what you’re doing = Get open to other’s ideas
- Support and encourage = Constantly give and accept feedbcks
- Radically open and fast communication = Communicate clearly your needs!
- Be the hero for your team!
3) Freedom of Purpose
You want to be a hero to the people you serve, helping them accomplish their goals. You want to be a hero to your team, the Whos you collaborate with on your shared mission and vision