- Determining the objectives of the research study. Define which aspects of the value proposition and UX are being examined
- Preparing the questions to be asked that will get us validating. Rehearse the entire interview.
- Scouting out the venue and mapping out logistics
- Advertising for partecipants
- Screening the partecipants and scheduling time slots
Determine the objectives
What is the most important thing I need to learn to determine if this product really has any purpose, marketability and viability
Demonstrate the visualisation of a future product
Try to full understand what their experience is like
- Was the process different in terms of options based on ... ?
- Do you remember how long in terms of time you decided...?
- Was there anything specific you remember that was really great or really horrible?
- What do you think is going on in this screen?
- What do you think all these pull-down options means?
- What do you think the ratings are based on?
- This is the page .... What do you think is going on here?
- What do you think of the “Apply Now” button? Where do you think it will take you?
- You might have noticed that we don’t display ... Would that be an issue for you?
- Would you be comfortable applying to this facility without contacting it first?
- Prepping the venue
- Partecipants payments, cafè + tipping
- Conduct the interview
- Taking succinct notes
- Aggregate data captured
- Debrief team members
- Client’s feedback