Define the problem statement with as few words as possible. It is okay if it is not pin-point accurate. You can also jot down problems as bullets before defining them in a statement
Define how you are thinking about the solution. Again it might not be perfectly laid out right away, but important to lay it down
❓Define the Why
Define why is this solution needed or why the problem needs to be solved. Use this space to also detail out the following
- What is the opportunity size?
- Why does the target market/user/group needs the solution?
👮 Alternatives/Current State of Competitors
- What is your target market/group/users using right now for this problem?
- What is lacking in those solutions?
🌟Value-Props/USPs of your solution
- What are the unique value props of your solution?
- How is it better than the existing alternatives?
💻What does the MVP look like?
- What is the quickest, cheapest and fastest way to test the value prop?
- How will you define whether the MVP worked or not? What are the success and failure metrics?
⌛Milestones and Timelines
- Build the milestones(for example user research, launch the landing page etc) and fix timelines along with metrics of completion
- Fix the ownership and accountability