- I've screwed up
- There's something wrong with you
- Did you have a nice weekend?
- Do it now!
- You're fired
I've screwed up
The issue at work is never wether we will fail or not; simply wether we will fail well or not.
- A clear sorry I'm going to put my hands up here. I've made a mistake.
- A technical (objective) explanation I messed up because the system...
- A subjective (emotional) explanation I can be frank at this moment...
- Evidence of lesson drawn What I'm going to take away from this is...
- A capacity to move on