More about my focus on Design System and UX
Granular System Decisions
Context - Shared Variables Dilemma
User-friendly documentation for your component library with Storybook
Why Design System
Favourite books? 📚
Favourite dishes? (spoiler: 🇮🇹)
Product Design Improvement
Interacting with stakeholder
Interacting with designers
Interacting with developers
Design Eng. Product Framework
Personal Development Plan
Product Requirements Document (PRD)
One on One
- How will you measure the success of the person in this position?
- What are some of the challenges you expect the person to face?
- Can you describe a typical day or week in the job?
- What are you hoping this person will accomplish in their first six months and in their first year?
- Thinking back to people you’ve seen managing the Design System previously, what differentiated the ones who were good from the ones who were really great at it?
- What type of people tend to really thrive here, and what type don’t do as well?
- What do you like about working here?
- What are the main challenges you have at Twitter?
- How is the collaboration between designers, PMs, devs?
- How do you imagine the future of Twitter?
- What's in your opinion the main opportunity at Twitter today?
- What do you do when you fail?
- How do you prioritise what to do?
- How do you see the future of Twitter?
- How do designers at Twitter relate to data and research?
- What KPIs drive Twitter today and how are they defined?
- How is the development cycle at Twitter? How is the process?
- How do designers and developers work together?
- How long do you take on average to release a new feature?
- How do you learn?
- What is the first thing you'll change at Twitter?
- What do you guys do outside work?
- Who's missing the office?
Design System Designer
WCAG for Designers Checklist
Copy of Design System Metrics
Copy of QA Checklist Quality of Components
Copy of Contribution Proposing Request