- Problem statements
- Users & audience
- Roles & responsibilities
- Scope & Constraints
- What happened
- Process & What I did
Create a digital space where art lovers can come together, browse new art, buy it, and manage their collections
- No community exists for collectors and enthusiasts to connect as peers
- The current digital art world is fragmented and focuses on capturing the supply
- The key pain point for galleries is finding new customers* (Source: The Art Market 2020, report by Art Basel and UBS)
Users & audience
Who was the user?
Artscapy's vision is to connect art collectors around the World
to share their success/collection/experience,
support them to preserve the privately owned artistic patrimony of humanity,
and help them to expand their artistic horizon and finding new amazing artworks and artists around the globe.
Roles & responsibilities
What did you do? Who else worked on this? How big was the team?
I have worked with CEOs, developers and a content and marketing manager to ensure that I can guarantee a quality result in the shortest possible time.
- Facilitating the creation of design philosophy to guide design and product decisions
- Curating priorities for a design system that would fit Artscapy in particular
- Involving product teams and key stakeholders in the process
Scope & Constraints
- MVP big bang launch "as soon as possible"
- Design Manager one-man-band
- Assumption based research
Process & What I did
Step by step rundown of what I did and why you did it
- Product Strategy Discovery
- Business and value proposition modelling
- Market Positioning
- Decks and Investors presentations
- Design System
- Landing Pages
- MVP Experience
- Add an artwork flow
Weekly Sprint Agreement
- Design Feedbacks Notebook
- Developers Hand-off
Special thanks to Dario from the Dreamers